Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pictures!


Here are some pictures of my first month in Senegal! Sorry some are videos, and I don't know if they will actually work out. My family started messing with the settings on my camera. 


My family in Ngheeho (my training city) 






 The Disco Hut at the Training Center

 My room in Ngheeho 

 More pictures of my family. 

My sister Kaljeta and a neighbor. 

 My mom Aysata
         
 My mom Adjumata and my sister Aysata. 

Two of my sisters and my little brother Hadji (he is quite a trouble maker)

One of my sisters and my youngest brother Seedou. He is still somewhat scared of me. 

Me making a weird face and having my sister laugh at me. 




My sisters Kaljeta and Fatimata.  

 My street after a big rain. The water went up to my knees, and I had to swim home. 

My garden in Ngheeho 





2 comments: